Hair how-to: jewelled waves
The second in a series of three hair how-to’s in collaboration with Cloud Nine (see the first here), this softly curled style by Renya Xydis is all about effortless-looking glamour.
1. Add texture to the hair by rotating the Cloud Nine Original Iron in alternating directions through the hair from the top of the head to the ends.
2. Starting at the nape of the neck, curl small sections of hair with the Cloud Nine Curling Wand. Repeat this technique around the head.
3. Rake hands through the hair to break up the curls.
4. Leaving out a few pieces of hair around the face, take a thin piece of hair from above each ear to meet at the back of the head and secure with a clear elastic.
5. Attach Kela hair jewels along the strand of hair from ear to ear.
Tip: Use the barrel of the curling wand to smooth down any flyaways on top of the head.
For more Professional Salon news and updates, subscribe to our weekly newsletter.